Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Flat Iron Cover


Flat Iron Cover/Holder


Check out this project I did for my daughter last week.  I was pleased in the way it turned out.  I found the pattern here and I had seen it on Pinterest!  Don't you love Pinterest!  I have found so many great ideas that I have successfully used so far. 

I did a few things differently.  I loved using her pattern.  I did not use the metalized batting, just the single sheet of metalized fabric with regular batting.  I had already bought the metalized fabric not in the batting and I always have batting around.  I made my own binding instead of buying a package.  I like the look of the coordinating fabric.  I am thinking of making some after Christmas and adding to my Etsy Shop.  Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment