Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

This and That

Puppy Love - made from different size heart shapes

Felt envelopes
A few things I wanted to record that I have done lately.  I teach 2 year olds in preschool and needed an extra art project...so we came up with this cute puppy made from hearts.  I should have taken pictures of the ones the children did...they were precious.

Another project I made for preschool and for the grands was these felt envelopes. I saw them here but knew I could make them.  If you don't sew, hers have way more detail than mine.  I used paint for my "address" and "stamp".  I hope to use these better next year, but they would be fun for pretend play.
Valentine Tic-tac-toe


We had a fun Valentine's Day party with some of my grandchildren here and I made this game to play.  I found the idea on Pinterest (don't you just love Pinterest).  I die cut my hearts from felt (the advantages of working at a Preschool), sewed them and filled them with rice. (Hint: I used a funnel and it made less mess), then closed them up.  I ended up sending this game to my Utah grandchildren, but kept some bean (rice) bags for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment